Benefits of All-On-4 Implants Explained
What are the benefits of all-on-4 dental implants?
There are so many for people who have failing and broken teeth!
- It offers you the benefit of getting new-functioning teeth in a short period
- Within a short time, you will gain dramatic improvement in teeth stability, chewing ability, and the comfort similar to natural teeth
- All-on-4 improves the way you look by improving your appearance
- If you are a denture wearer you won't need to worry about your teeth slipping
You need not worry about how your teeth look anymore, as All-on-4 will put two decades back into your smile. The procedure prevents the disintegration of the face, which is related to missing teeth, and the root system that gives it support and it preserves the jaw. The dental implant will help to improve the caved-in looking face and wrinkles around the lips and below the nose, which are caused by the deterioration of the jaw bone. All-on-4 gives you the opportunity to look younger and chew better.
- You get to eat anytime, anywhere and what you feel like
- You can eat and enjoy your meal anytime and everywhere without being embarrassed. The all-on-4 procedure will help you improve your eating habits.
- All-on-4 offers a long lasting result and will help you to smile again!
With the implant procedure, the All-on-4 creates a non-removable implant-supported retained bridge set of teeth that never have to be removed, which gives you the opportunity to wear that long lasting and charming smile. Also, your teeth get to last for years as long as you return for your regular hygiene visits
- With All-on-4, the health issues associated with failing teeth are eliminated.
- No more bad breath related to rotting teeth!
Heart attacks, diabetes, Alzheimer’s disease, stroke and other chronic disease are linked to periodontal disease also called gum disease. However, dental implants restore your mouth to its healthy state and remove the cause of the disease. Therefore it fends off periodontal diseases. This creates a healthier mouth and body because it reduces the likelihood of periodontal disease, inflammatory disease, and bacterially induced chronic infection.
- Easily care for your teeth
- Don't forget to return for regular maintenance
Regular flossing and brushing of your teeth can be done easily. In addition, visit your Dentist for routine cleaning. Your new teeth implant can be taken care of like the natural and regular teeth.
The All-on-4 is a dental implant developed as a solution to simplify the treatment for people suffering from periodontal disease, bone atrophy (melting away of the jawbone) and/or tooth loss which can result to health and oral impairment. It could also lead to poor quality of life issues and poor self-esteem. Overall well-being and oral health are enhanced with the All-on-4 implant solution. It is affordable, efficient and saves time, both healing and procedural.