Missing teeth? Your natural teeth were designed to last a lifetime, but sometimes they don't. Dental implants can restore your smile. Dental implants are substitute tooth roots that provide a permanent base for replacement teeth. Led by Dr. Joseph Reed, Arlington Dental (located in Arlington, TX) offers full-service, state-of-the-art dental care to the patients they serve. Here are 5 advantages of dental implants.
1. Dental implants are built to last. Dental implants that are properly cared for can last for decades. Many other teeth replacement options, including certain types of dentures and bridgework, may need to be replaced as often as every 10 years.
2. You'll look and feel great. Dental implants can improve your smile. Dental implants look, fit, and feel like real teeth. They're so comfortable, you don't even have to think about them. You floss and brush them just like you do your original teeth. They will also help you prevent facial sagging and premature aging.
3. You'll enjoy eating again. Dental implants are anchored in the bone just like your permanent teeth. They will give you the ability to chew your favorite foods again. With dental implants, you will be able to eat any foods you like without pain or discomfort and with no self-consciousness.
4. They protect the bone and teeth. Left untreated, missing teeth can lead to health issues such as jawbone deterioration. Dental implants help prevent jawbone loss and stimulate bone growth. Getting a dental implant as soon as possible after losing a tooth helps prevent bone loss at the site.
5. You can live with confidence. Your implants will be secure, so they won't slip out of place or click when you eat, laugh, or talk. You'll also find that your speech is more natural. With dental implants, you'll be able to smile broadly, say what you want to say, and be as active as you want.
Reclaim your life with dental implants. Call Arlington Dental at 817-303-5700 right now to request a dental implant consultation in Arlington, TX. Dental implants will allow you to live the way you want to- talking, eating, and enjoying activities without worrying about your teeth.