How your dentist in Arlington, Texas can heal your pain
If you wake up in the morning and your tooth hurts, it’s easy to panic. You may be thinking about how long it has been since you’ve seen a dentist, and now you are embarrassed. Don’t be afraid or embarrassed because your dentist in Arlington, TX is here to help, not to judge. Dr. Joseph Reed of Arlington Dental wants you to know how he can help if you wake up with tooth pain.
If your tooth hurts, you should visit your dentist in Arlington as soon as you can. If you delay treatment, what starts as a small dental issue can become a serious dental problem. Consider:
- Untreated dental decay can turn into the need for a root canal
- Untreated deep dental decay can turn into the need for a tooth extraction
- Untreated gum disease can turn into periodontal disease
- Untreated periodontal disease can result in tooth loss
Your dentist in Arlington, Texas offers a full range of services to treat your painful tooth and get you smiling again. When you enter the office, he will get you comfortable immediately using anesthesia ranging from local anesthetic to complete sedation, depending on your preference. Your dentist also offers a unique procedure using OraVerse, for patients who don’t like to feel numb any longer than necessary.
Once you are comfortable, he can treat your painful tooth with all of today’s modern tools, techniques and technology. He may recommend:
- A dental filling if your tooth has mild to moderate decay that has not reached the pulp of your tooth; you can choose your filling material from amalgam (metal) or composite (tooth-colored) depending on your preference and location in your mouth.
- A dental crown if your tooth is badly damaged or broken; you can choose from gold, porcelain and metal, or pure porcelain crowns, depending on your preference. Your dentist also provides CEREC same-day crowns, a revolutionary process which creates a perfect crown while you wait in the office!
If you have decay that has reached the pulp of your tooth, or an infection called an abscess, you may need a root canal to save your tooth. Root canal therapy in Arlington is a state-of-the-art way to remove pain and keep your tooth.
If you wake up with tooth pain, don’t wait for the pain to get worse, especially when help is just a phone call away. Call Dr. Reed of Arlington Dental in Arlington, TX right away and protect your smile!